Monday, September 13, 2010

The hardest thing in the world is Giving names

Salam to all,

Baru nak cari nama blog. Dah sejam. Macam mana nak cari nama anak, nama anak-anak kembar (kalau dapat). As usual, this name is borne out of my spontenous thought. I hope it is friendly to everyone's ear. If not, most of you.
Kalau letak nama-nama serius, mcm Hidup Melayu, Anak Malaysia, macam skema dan "mat belia" sangat. Kalau letak nama "Gun and Roses" atau "Smoking Pot" orang kata hippies atau kebaratan.
They say Name is who you are. But as an old Malay saying goes " apa ada pada nama".
But i'm sure Hindi cinema would vigirously oppose to the notion because some of their huge films portrayed how important names are to characters and films. See "Mere naam joker" (My name is clown), My Name is Khan, and even Ghajini using the villain's name as the title of the film.  So does Hollywood, see "I am Sam", "Michael Clayton",  and the list goes on.
But will teach my kids to remember 99 Allah names. 
Sorry if i digress a bit.Let's not talk about politics on this first posting.

SHUN

No comments:

Post a Comment